Wednesday 29 October 2014

Inspiration Pictures

Hi bloggers,

This is another inspiration post for you all. The cold weather is here and I am sure you still want to look fashionable. However, if it is still warm where you are, I am sure this post can inspire you too.
 
Nicole Scherzinger

Nicole looks stylish with big sunglasses, big curls and a bold dress!



Ashanti

The dip dye, the red lips...ooh I like!


 
Christina Milian

She looks fabulous in this dress and I love the outward curls.


Kat Deluna

These leopard print tights can jazz up any outfit. Plus I love the big hair.



I hope you enjoyed this post.


                           


3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous and sexy looks!

xoxox,
CC

Bionica said...

Nicole looks absolutely fabulous!!!

-Bionica

Tanya said...

@Am2Pm Chic: Thank you :)

@Couture Carrie: Thank you :)

@Bionica: I agree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...