Thursday 30 October 2014

Blog Haul

Hey bloggers,

Here is another haul that I wanted to share with you.

|ASDA|

My mother brought these two skirts for me. I really love them. The first one can be worn as formal wear paired with a nice blouse and the second skirt can be worn casual in spring.
£5

£10

|Primark|


I brought a glow in the dark nail polish in neon pink. I brought this nail polish mainly for clubbing because it will glow in the dark. However, this nail polish requires two coats for it to glow.
£1.50

I brought this 4 in 1 foot file. It includes a foot file, skin grate and a two way pumic stone. This will come in handy for the summer when I want to get rid of my dry feet.
£1


|H&M|


I brought these gorgeous boots for autumn. They are a nice burgundy colour and my little sister totally loves them. She always wears them around the house. 
£29.99

I am in love with these bed slippers. I cannot wait to wear them in the winter. These bed slippers are really warm and comfy and they are ideal for the cold weather.
£12.99


9 comments:

Toya's Tales said...

I'm loving the boots and animal print skirt.

Unknown said...

You picked up some lovely bits and pieces - love the skirts! We don't have Asda in Ireland but I love checking it out when I'm in the UK.

Emma | Fluff and Fripperies

Julie Ly said...

Love the leopard print skirt and the H&M boots. xx

Julie
www.rainingcake.com

Elisa Zanetti said...

Nice haul!
Nameless Fashion Blog

Uzo O said...

i love the animal print skirt . great pictures.

www.stylenbeautylounge.com

Unknown said...

lovely items!

http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

Emily Nailsxo said...

Loving all the items. I didn't know Primark did glow in the dark nail polish, I will have to head down there and get some :) x

Emily Nailsxo said...

Loving all the items. I didn't know Primark did glow in the dark nail polish, I will have to head down there and get some :) x

Tanya said...

@Toyas Tales: Thank you, I love the boots too :)

@Emma Henderson: aww Thank you. wow I never knew there wasn't an ASDA in Ireland.

@Julie Ly: and me too :)

@ELISA: Thanks chick :)

@Uzo O: Thank you.

@M: you are welcome :)

@ annick tamoto: thank you :)

@Emily Nailsxo: yeah they do, i was surprised to find it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...