Monday 20 October 2014

Must Have: Boots for Fall

Hello Bloggers,

"A girl can never have enough shoes!" As you all know winter is around the corner and we need some booties to keep our toesies warm! I am sure that you want to add a new addition to your collection.

I have picked out a few stylish boots that will look super cute with your outfits. Let me know below in the comment section, which one is your favourite and which one you would wear. Scroll down below to see the boots.

River Island: £38.00







Kstoresusa: $27.95

H&M: £30.00


UGG australia: £140.00




3 comments:

Fashion Pad said...

Love the burgundy pair from H&M!

Caro * said...

I have these black Ugg, I wore them today !
Second pair is perfect.
Have a lovely weekend :)

Tanya said...

@Fashion Pad: Me too, I had to buy them! they are so gorgeous!

@Caro *: Oh wow, gorgeous ugg boots and I love the second pair too. Thank you, I hope you have a lovely weekend too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...