Tuesday 7 October 2014

Day 2: Perfectly Parisian

Hi bloggers,

I am sorry this post is late but I have been busy with work. This look was very difficult to achieve as I did not know what was the typical Parisian style. I had to do my research by looking at outfits on the internet and I saw lots of stripes and I thought, hey I have a black and white striped dress. So why not wear it?

So check out my outfit and let me know if I achieved the Parisian look. I look forward to reading your feedback.






Wristband:From Paris.





4 comments:

Fashion Pad said...

Very Paris chic! And I love the dress!

Karen Law said...

Hi Tanya!
How have you been?!
I'm not sure what the Parisian look is either....probably very stylish and classy at the same time ;)
You look very pretty in your dress!

Sunstreetbymonica said...

Gorgeous dress!:)
xxMonica
http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

@Fashion Pad: Thank you :)

@Karen Law: Hi Karen, I have been good thank you. how about yourself? Thank you and I think you described the Parisian style very well.

@Monica L: Thank you so much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...