Wednesday 1 October 2014

My Make-up for Fall


Hi bloggers,

Fall is finally here and I am out with brown smokey eyes and burgundy lips. I love fall. It allows me to wear dark lips and get creative with dark smokey eyes. I love smokey eyes and I think that it compliments my dark brown eyes. You can see pictures of the make-up look below:


I created this look with my NYX nude on nude palette. I hardly use this palette but I love the quality of the shadows. I will have to start using this palette more often when I want to use neutral colours on my eyes.

Product List

Face:
-Neutrogena Oil Free Moisuriser
-MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation
-Collection Pressed Powder

Eyes:
-Gallery Instant Cover Up Stick Concealer Fair (0310)
-NYX nude on nude palette
-Natural Collection Liquid Eyeliner
-Miss Sporty Studio Lash Mascara

Lips:
-Nivea Lip Balm Essential Care
-MUA Lip Boom It's A Situation

I hope you liked my fall make-up look. Hopefully you will see more fall make-up looks in my new posts.




5 comments:

MarĂ­a Pilar Bernal Maya said...

lovely make up dear!
kss
new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/6-summer-outfits-i-like.html

Fashion Pad said...

I love the color of your lippie!!! The brown smokey eye is fab as well.

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous darling!
Perfect for fall!

xoxox,
CC

kpsays said...

I love the look you created! Beautiful! Thank you for stopping by my blog! xx

Tanya said...

@Pilar Bernal Maya: Thank you :)

@Fashion Pad: Thank you, everyone likes my lip colour.

@Couture Carrie: Thank you :)

@kpsays: Thank you and you are welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...