Saturday 20 September 2014

Review: Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top coat

£4.95
www.superdrug.com

Hi bloggers,

This is a review on a nail polish I brought 2 years ago. I brought it to strengthen my nails. It did not strengthen my nails. My nails are still weak and they continue to peel. In order for you to protect and strengthen your nails with this polish, you must paint your nails everyday. I do not have time to do this everyday as I feel it should provide protection for at least up to 5 days.

Recently, I found a good use of this polish. I am now using it as a base and top coat for when I am doing my manicures. It adds shine to my nail polishes, however my nails still continue to peel.

I would recommend this nail polish to someone who has strong, healthy nails and are looking for both a base and top coat all in one polish.

Overall, I rate this product 1/5. Purely because I wanted a nail polish that could strengthen my nails and this polish did not live up to my expectations.



Thank you for reading :)

4 comments:

Bárbara Marques said...

I'm sorry it wasn't what you expected!

Stella said...

I've tried Sally Hansen base and top coats but not this one.
Too bad it didn't work for you.
Have a nice week!
x
Stella from a A Shiny Place

Caro * said...

Hello beauty, how are you ?
Difficult to find the good product.
Have a lovely weekend :)

Tanya said...

@Bárbara Marques: I know but I now use it as a top and base coat.

@Stella: yeah it didn't strengthen my nails.

@Caro *:i'm good thanks and you? yes it is difficult to find one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...