Thursday 5 August 2010

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

It is weird because a few days ago, I was looking at the '30 days challenge post'. I was curious to see what upcoming posts I will have to blog about and I glanced across Day 13. I thought how can I write a letter to someone, when no-one has hurt me recently! But guess what, I fell out with someone a day ago and we are still not talking now. Maybe this challenge has jinxed me...who knows?

Anyway here is my letter, it is not planned, I will just write it freehand.

Dear (name),
I know lately you have not been in the best of moods but I have tried to make up with you and I really don't know what else I can do so we can start talking again. I don't see why you have to drag the argument on when you know I never did anything wrong. You won't talk to me and I think this is immature now. It is about time you act your age because life is too short. We have to live together and you expect not to talk to me forever when you know I have never done anything wrong to you.

To be honest, it is hurtful to know that someone you love could make you feel this way. It is weird, we are not as close as we should be but you always put up a barrier. I don't know what to do anymore because this is the first time you've acted like this. How long are you gonna carry this on for? My birthday is coming up and your making me dread it more than anything.

I have done nothing wrong but yet you give me the silent treatment when you was the one that started a dumb argument over nothing. Well happy upcoming birthday to me :/


I feel better writing that letter, it is like I have told someone. Maybe I should print it off, for the person to read and hopefully they will start talking to me again but yay, here is some good news. I finally reached my goal- 40 followers, thank you to those that have followed me. Also thank you to my new follower on bloglovin'. This is great :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this a lot...I have still been in a lot of pain inside over this guy, maybe this may help me feel better a little

Tanya said...

Yeah you should try it and see if it makes you feel better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...