Thursday 12 November 2020

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit Two

 Hey bloggers,

I am sharing a sexy piece with you all today from Femme Luxe Finery. It is a Red Satin Ruched Side Slip Mini Dress. I felt amazing wearing it. As the colour is very bright and vibrant. I automatically felt stunning in this dress.  It would look absolutely fabulous with a pair of black/silver stilettos. However, it is a pity I could not go straight to the bar in this-due to being on lock-down. 

I got this dress in a size 12. However I think that I could have fitted better in a size 10, as I am still in the process of loosing weight.  The dress has a side ruched drawstring at the side of my leg which allows me to adjust how high I want the asymmetrical to be. The dress is currently priced at a reduced price of £15.99. So get it whilst you still can!

Scroll down below to view pictures of me modelling the dress:






What do you think this dress? I hope you enjoyed my post.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...