Friday 13 November 2020

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit Three

Hey My Lovelies,

Here is another outfit from Femme Luxe Finery. I am excited to share this piece with you all.  I am wearing the 'Wine Slinky Balloon Sleeve Bardot Mini Dress'. It is such a romantic dress, with a deep wine colour. The balloon sleeves give me gypsy vibes and I paired it with my coin necklace. The only downside with this dress is that it is very revealing in the chest area-as it is a low cut. But other than that, I do love this dress. I would wear it for a date night.

Scroll down below to view pictures of me wearing the dress:



Size: 12
Price: £14.99



What do you think of this dress? Let me know in the comments section below.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...