Wednesday 11 November 2020

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit One

 Hey Bloggers,

I have another collaboration for you all, which I am so excited to share. I have picked 4 cute pieces- each for everyday wear and party wear. The 2 pieces I have picked, for everyday wear are definitely on my favourites list. Both pieces will make you feel like you have made an effort to look dressy, fashionable and on trend.

Unfortunately, I will share each piece in a separate post. The first item, I want to share with you all is this 'Brown Crop Ribbed Two Piece Co-ord Set'.  I totally loved this outfit. I have not worn a 2-piece set since I was a teenager and I am loving it. It is such a beautiful colour and it makes my figure look great as it flattering in all the right places. I cannot wait to wear this on my travels when lock-down is over. Scroll down below to view me wearing it:

Size: 12
Price: £16.25







I hope you enjoyed this post :)







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...