Saturday 18 July 2020

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxery Finery

Hey Bloggers,

I have another exciting blog collaboration post to share with you all. I picked 4 different, stylish items and I ordered everything in a size 10. However, can I just state that I have gained weight during lock down and I have gone up a dress size (size 12) so I was unable to fit effortlessly into the dresses but for the sake of the collaboration, I decided to still capture pictures of me wearing the dresses. So please be aware that they may not look flattering on me but they are bound to fit better on yourself as long as you choose to order the appropriate fit for your body.

Item 1:

Size: S/M (8/10)

I love this t-shirt. It hides my weight gain and I love the phrase- 'trust in your sauce'. It has a positive feel to it and I cannot wait to wear it during the summer with white/blue jeans. I am definitely a fan of Femme Luxe's graphic tee's.


Item 2:


Size: 10

This is such a beautiful dress. I am gutted that I have gained so much weight and I could not fit into it. I was unable to zip the dress all the way up. I wish I got this dress in a size 12.  I love the mesh overlay on this dress and I really like the frills at the bottom.

Item 3:


Size: 10

Wow! what a dress! Again it is a shame that I could not fit into it. Next time I will order a size 12 in dresses. However, I love the style and colour of it. This dress would be ideal to wear at a fancy restaurant. I added my diamante choker for a complete glam' look!

Item 4:

Size: 10

I really love this dress. I was able to fit into this dress but of course I had to hold my stomach in. This dress gave me 80's vibes. I love the one sleeve. I can imagine wearing this dress with black ankle boots and a black smokey eye for a rock chick look/ with sandals and a clutch bag to a wedding.

Let me know in the comments section, which item was your favourite.



.

2 comments:

Maray said...

Beautiful black dress! :)

Alas de Angel
My Instagram

Tanya said...

@Maray: Thank you so much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...