Monday 6 March 2017

Blog Haul Part 1

Hey guys,

Welcome to part one of my blog haul. Below you will see the latest trends I have been buying, my random purchases and also my Christmas presents.



Topshop:

£10.00

I brought this tee last year but I forgot to include it in my previous haul post. I cannot wait to wear this t-shirt in the summer with my nike trainers.

£39.00

I love this jumper, it is so comfy to wear and it has beautiful side zips. I also love the colour of it too!

£19.00

This top is so gorgeous. You will have seen me wearing it in my previous posts. I love how it is fitted and it has a choker neck. This top is definitely my favourite!


Miss Selfridge:

£28.00

I love this bardot top. It is so pretty when I wear it! My friend picked it out for me. She sure does have good taste in clothes!

Primark:

£15.00

I was in need of some black ankle boots as I always wore my brown/burgundy ankle boots. With some of the outfits that I had worn-I would have preferred to wear them with black boots. So I brought these and I love that the heel has a gold line going across. It makes it unique!

£1.00 each

I purchased these nails as I wanted to wear some press on nails for my cousin's funeral. I knew that I wanted to wear dark nails but I could not decide between the 2 so I purchased both!

Boots:
£7.99

This is the falsies push up angel mascara by Maybelline. I do want to do a separate review on it so stay tuned for that.


Poundworld:

£1.00

I needed a new notepad where I could dot down all my notes in. I decided that this notepad would be ideal for that.

Poundland:

£1.00

 I finally found the diary that I needed for 2017. I brought it for £1.00 which is a bargain.

Amazon:

43p

I needed some make-up sponge applicators and I purchased these on Amazon. They were smaller than I had expected. I do hope they apply my eye-shadows well.


Christmas presents:

I know this post is late but this is what I received for Christmas last year.

I kept saying that I wanted to read this book, 'Flirting with Pete' around mid-December and my mother purchased it for me, for Christmas. I cannot wait to start reading this book when I have free time on my hands.


This electronic toothbrush below, was selected for me as a gift for Christmas by my younger siblings as they heard me saying that I really needed an electronic toothbrush. I was so happy to receive this gift!


I hope you enjoyed this haul!



10 comments:

Lorena said...

The dark florals top from Ms Selfridge was my favourite !

Caro * said...

Great haul ! These boots are gorgeous :)

MarĂ­a Pilar Bernal Maya said...

How many nice things.
Have a happy weekend!
Bss y feliz finde!
=)
New post in my Lifestyle Blog

Sakuranko said...

Oh very great haul
I love it the second item the sweater
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Caro * said...

Lovely haul. These brown boots are gorgeous ;)

Dorothy Bell said...

Oh wow! These are awesome pieces you've got. I can't wait to see how you will style them.

Natasha said...

Nice haul :) I like those notebooks


Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog ^^
www.infashionchains.com

elizabeth said...

Everything is so lovely! I adore the tops you have and such pretty books :D trying to follow you on GFC but it is saying 'Forbidden', I will try again later! xx

elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
(lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

Esther Santer said...

Such a fun haul!

EstherSanter.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

Anonymous said...

Amazing haul :) x

The Belle Narrative

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...