Sunday 7 June 2020

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit Four


Hey Bloggers,

Here is the final item that I picked. I selected the 'White Ruched Bardot Long Sleeve Bodycon Mini Dress'. This dress- I totally love! I love how it effortlessly drapes off my shoulders. It is very beautiful and well designed. It is very pretty for a special occasion. This is an item that you all must own! The only downside with this dress is a problem of my own- my weight gain. It is very thin and it shows the shape of my belly. So for the benefits of the photo shoot, I sucked my belly in but however, this problem could easily be fixed by wearing body shaping underwear.
Size: 10
e
sc
g
ul



ar p
rice

Scroll down below to view the dress:





Is this a dress that you would wear? Let me know in the comments section below!




2 comments:

Melania Fernández said...

Fantastic dress, you look so pretty :)

xoxo dear ❤
Melania | mimalditadulzura.com

Tanya said...

@Melania Fernández: Thank you so much! :) xoxo

@Maray: Thank you so much! kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...