Thursday 1 December 2011

LOTD:False lashes and pink glossy lips

Look Of The Day

Hello everyone,

I am disappointed with blogger. My new posts are still not updating in the reading list on the dashboard. It is just redirecting to my old link. I do not think I will be changing my url again because it is too much hassle.

Anyway besides that, today I decided to try on the false lashes from one of my previous posts. They were super long compared to my eyelashes and they made my eyes appear bigger which is what I wanted to achieve. You can view the previous post on the lashes here.

I was spoilt for choice when it came to choosing which lash would compliment my eye make-up out of the 5 lashes. In the end I chose the 2nd pair of false lashes from the previous post(in this post, they are the first lashes).
It came with an eyelash glue and once the glue was applied to the false lashes. I had to wait 15 seconds before I applied them above my eyelashes.

I have included more pictures below of the finished look. 

 
I hope you enjoyed reading my post. Do you like wearing false lashes? How often do you wear them?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!!
Thanks for your comment and nice to meet you! :-)
kiss
Andreia

Tanya said...

@Déia Bertolli: Thank you, nice to meet you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...