Saturday 3 December 2011

Shopping Haul: Winter gear

Hi bloggers,

The weather has started to get cold in England and I have noticed my wardrobe is full of summer clothing and most of my clothes are very thin in fabric. I needed winter jumpers to keep me warm. The more layers the better.

Lately I have been obsessing over chunky jumpers and have been searching online and most of them are overpriced. So in the end I did not get the exact jumper I needed but I have grown to like the one I brought.

I also brought a pair of leopard print slippers to keep my feet warm. Scroll down to view the items I brought.



My leopard print slippers

 Long Jumper


 My Chunky Jumper
It also has a mini pocket which I think is cute!

 Fur Bag. I love fur so I had to buy it.

Thank you for reading.
Please visit again :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Viva el punto, la piel, el pelo y todo lo hogareƱo y calentito.¡VIVA!
Thanks for the comment. :D

Wherever the Sunset is

Isabella Smulders said...

Hihi those slippers are soooo cute!
Love your blog :)
xoxo http://www.chicfashionfreak.com

Tanya said...

@Wherever the Sunset is: gracias

@Isabella Smulders: Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...