Saturday 3 December 2011

Outfit Inspirations

Hi, I have not done an outfit inspiration post in a long while. I have created a lot of outfits on polyvore lately but I decided to pick out a few outfits suitable for this post which can inspire you all on what to wear in the winter.

I included some outfits with shorts, this does not mean you have to wear shorts, in the cold weather, you can wear jeans instead.

Fashion items?


Limedrop bustier top
137 AUD - thegrandsocial.com.au

Miss Selfridge shearling jacket
£60 - missselfridge.com

Helmut Lang skinny legging
£102 - net-a-porter.com

TopShop heel booties
$100 - topshop.com




Keep Me Warm This Winter
Keep me warm this winter


Supertrash black dress
€70 - welikefashion.com

Cableknit sweater
£38 - topshop.com

By Malene Birger elastic waist pants
$840 - my-wardrobe.com

Stuart Weitzman buckle heels
$595 - zappos.com



Too Sexy For My Boots
Too sexy for fall


Maison Martin Margiela ruched top
£171 - farfetch.com

TopShop corset shirt
$25 - topshop.com

R13 skinny leg jeans
$98 - theoutnet.com

Christian Louboutin platform boots
£1,495 - net-a-porter.com

Big Buddha shoulder strap handbag
$63 - piperlime.gap.com





Nicole Scherzinger Re-created look from 'Wait A Minute' Video.
Baby Please...I'm not some kind of whore


Sportmax funnel neck coat
£497 - my-wardrobe.com

Windsmoor cocoon coat
£99 - johnlewis.com

Burberry Prorsum tote hand bag
$898 - net-a-porter.com

Jersey scarve
$65 - chickdowntown.com

All Saints scarve
$80 - allsaints.com

Franco Ferrari fringe scarve
$285 - lagarconne.com

Gap Classic Ribbed Scarf
$5.99 - gap.com





Wrap Up In Fur
I don't see you


Bos Bison fur vest
to-dress.ru

Shorts
499 SEK - modekungen.se

Alexander Wang leather platform boots
£570 - brownsfashion.com

Poetry Rug | HomeDecorators.com
$139 - homedecorators.com






Another Cute Outfit




I can fall down on my knees..


Alexander Wang sleeveless tank top
$83 - lagarconne.com

Designers Remix ribbed cardigan
$188 - my-wardrobe.com

Theory shorts
£260 - net-a-porter.com

Jeffrey Campbell wedge bootie
$60 - shopbop.com








Thank you for reading my post. Tell me what you think of my outfits.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...