Thursday 20 October 2011

Shopping Haul

Hi bloggers,

I have recently changed my url again on my blog. Before it used to be http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/ and now it is:  http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/
Hopefully this will stop all the confusion and I am sorry if some of my followers cannot find my blog. I hope blogger will sort it out soon.

Also this post is very late as I have not been able to create a new post for a couple of days because my laptop wire has broke so I am still waiting on a new adapter to be sent out. Other than that I have been shopping and wanted to share with you what I had brought.

 Gold sequin bra
£12.99

I was so happy when I found this sequin gold bra. I have been searching for one since last year. I would see this bra all over the internet but everyone seemed to have purchased their bra from ebay. So when  I saw the last bra on the rack, I jumped up in excitement. Even though I have always wanted a silver sequin bra, I was just glad to find a sequin bra at last and I purchased it for £12.99.



NYX Nude on Nude eyeshadow.
£4.99

False lashes
£4.99


3 comments:

Aimee said...

Thanks for your lovely comment! I love the false lashes! Xx

Lena said...

I love the golden bra!

Tanya said...

@Aimee: Your welcome and thank you, I love them too. I can't wait to wear them! :D

@Lena: Thank you, me too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...