Wednesday 29 January 2020

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit Three

Hey bloggers :)

I am so excited to share this number with you! Hot pink, show stopper dress! I was so excited for this dress to arrive because it is very sexy and has to be worn with a lot of confidence.

View below to check out this pink satin wire double strap mini dress.


(This dress has sold out but I have an alternative here.)

Size: M (10/12)
£17.99

I loved the style and overall concept of this dress but unfortunately, the cups did not fit my bust very well. But on the plus side, this dress has adjustable straps which helped me to adjust the dress to flatter my chest-so that it was wearable. For anyone who has a smaller bust- this dress would be perfect to wear and flattering for their chest area.

This dress looks absolutely stunning in pictures and I love the colour of it. I believe this dress would be ideal for a nightclub, lingerie party or for an occasion where you could layer it up with a cute black fur coat.

Scroll down to view my mini photo-shoot:









I hope this post inspired you and gave you ideas on what dress you buy could from Femme Luxe Finery. Let me know what you think of the dress in the comment section below.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...