Tuesday 28 January 2020

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit Two

Hello my lovelies,

Sorry it has been a while since I have last updated my blog. The Christmas and New Years season, took over my life and all my exciting projects took a back seat. 

Let's all get back to the glamorous, party dresses. The second party dress I chose was this camel, ruched bodycon dress.
£13.99 (54% off)
Size: 10

This dress has a nice shiny finish to it. It is very figure hugging, so if you have gained a few pounds after Christmas, you may need to wear your body shaper underneath. I love the colour of this dress and it is a perfect length for me. I gave this dress a glam feel with a glitzy choker and big silver hoops. This dress is ideal for an awards ceremony, a fancy occasion or a night out. I definitely felt like a star in this dress.

Scroll down below to view my mini photo-shoot in this dress:







I hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more Femme Luxe Finery posts.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...