Sunday 22 June 2014

New Strappy Wedge Heels

Hi bloggers,

I brought a new pair of shoes to my collection. I had no choice but to buy some new shoes as I had broken most of my other heels. I wanted a pair of heels that were easy to walk and dance in. So I brought these heels from New Look. They were pricey but I like them.
 £17.99
I received so many compliments on these shoes which I am glad they get noticed. After a long day wearing them, they do begin to hurt my feet but other than that I like pairing them with cute outfits.

Here is an outfit of the day of my first time wearing the heels.

 I wore it with my stripy bodcon skirt and a boob tube. It is definitely one of my favourite mix and match from my wardrobe. I will have to wear this outfit again.

I apologise for how my eyes look. My camera always does this. Anyhow, here is my full outfit.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Take care :)

2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

So pretty!

xoxox,
CC

Tanya said...

@couture carrie: Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...