Sunday 8 June 2014

FOTD-with nude lips

Hi bloggers,

I finally did a 'face of the day' which features the new nude lipstick I brought from Superdrug. I paired the lipstick with smokey eyes. I used blacks and brown tones for the eyes. This has to be one of my favourite make-up looks I have done so far.

I think this make-up look is perfect for a special occasion and it is ideal for the night-time. I wore this lipstick without lipgloss and lip liner.View the pictures below:





I am happy with the lipstick I purchased. It keeps your lips moisturised so you do not need to apply a lip balm first. However, I was not sure about spending £5 on a lipstick as I thought it was a bit too pricey. On the second hand, I could not sample it in the shop as there were not any samples left for this lipstick. So I took a risk on buying it and hoping it would compliment the shade of my skin.

I do think it compliments my skin and I am happy with this product.



 Sleek lipstick true colour naked
Price: £4.99

Thank you for reading :)


2 comments:

Style Sense Moments said...

That smokey eye looks great on you!!! I love how your wore it with a nude lips!
Thank you for stopping by! xoxo

http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

Tanya said...

@Marija M.:Thank you, I love smokey eye with nude lips. I think it's a good combination.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...