Tuesday 12 November 2019

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit Two

Hey bloggers,

As promised, here is the second item of clothing I have chose. I decided to pick the one shoulder ribbed cropped top as I wanted to embrace the comeback of the 90's trend.

Scroll down to view the top below:

£11.98
Size: 10

This top is absolutely stunning and the picture does not do it any justice. I ordered this top in a size
10 and it fitted perfectly. I love the colour of this nude top as it is very wearable and versatile. I can wear this during the day; as a basic outfit or on a night out- dolled up with a pair of jeans. To view how I styled this top, scroll down below:



I hope you enjoyed my blog post. Let me know what you think of my outfit in the comments section below.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...