Monday 11 November 2019

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit One

Hey bloggers,


I am happy and delighted to share this wonderful experience with you. Femme Luxe Finery reached out to me for a blog collaboration and I was amazed by the clothing on their website. This made me very excited to collab with them. Femme Luxe is a women’s clothing store that provides hot, stylish trends. The clothes  are very instagram-able and ideal for people that want to look trendy during the day or during the night.

I picked 4 items of clothing that  either screamed showstopper or holiday glam. It was very difficult for me to pick only 4 items because I was spoilt for choice when I was scrolling through on their website.

The first item I picked was this PU leather cropped boob tube.

£14.99 
Size: 12


I was impressed with this PU leather corset as it is very flattering on the body and very appealing to the eye. It fastens at the back with a back fastening. 

 I am usually a size 10 but I sized up to ensure the cups would fit but I would recommend sticking to your dress size depending upon your cup size.

Overall, I am happy with this product and I would definitely wear it for special occasions and celebrations to make a bold statement and to stand out from the crowd.

Scroll down below to see my mini photo-shoot:















































I hope you guys enjoyed my post on Femme Luxe Finery. Stay tuned for the upcoming updates.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...