Thursday 16 January 2014

New Primark Skirt

Hi bloggers,

I purchased a new skirt from Primark for £6. I fell in love with this skirt as soon as I saw it in the shop. At first I did not want to buy it because I have too many black clothes in my wardrobe but I had to buy it because I thought it would look cute to wear on a night out.

It is leather striped black skirt and it is tight fitted. I wore it with my crop top and black tights. You can see how I wore it below. I do apologise for the quality of the pictures. Enjoy:
Taking pictures in my student dorm bathroom.

This picture is with me and my friend before going to the club. We wore similar boots.

You can see the detail of the skirt in the picture below:

Thank you for reading :)


4 comments:

Fashion Pad said...

Sexy sexy! Looking good doll!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Nice makeup and cute skirt.

Come enter my $50 Amazon and BaubleBar jewelry giveaway--open to everyone! http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2014/01/what-im-loving-in-january2014-giveaway.html

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous look!
Love the crop top!

xoxox,
CC

Tanya said...

@Fashion Pad: Thank you, I try

@Oh to Be a Muse: Thank you :)

@Couture Carrie: Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...