Wednesday 13 July 2011

Update On Me

What has been going on lately?

Hey bloggers,
I am finally back home in England. I spent a week in Turkey. The country is so beautiful, I fell in love with the beautiful setting straight away. I also had the experience to watch some amazing Turkish dancers. I also spoiled myself and brought a new handbag and spent the whole week eating lots of junk,swimming in the pool,laying in the sun and had a tour around the area. Not to mention, I had lots of laughs and memories that I will never forget. I had a lovely break I deserved.

I have posted pictures of me below which I took today to show you all the lovely glow I have received from the sun and it's evened out my blemishes. I wish I could keep this sun tan forever, I look like I'm wearing mac foundation. My skin looks so perfect.

Enjoy the pictures below.



3 comments:

Natalie said...

Your skin looks great!
Glad you're back, you're lucky to have traveled there!

Natalie
http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com

John B. Marine said...

Truly charming looks of yours. You look like a young queen. Glad you liked Turkey.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

@JazzyO: Thank you so much sweetie! Yes you are right.

@John B. Marine: Thank you so much :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...