Saturday 10 February 2018

Summary Post-Autumn 2017 Blog Haul

Hi bloggers,

In this post, you will see what I purchased in Autumn 2017.Scroll down below to see what I bought.

Primark

£1.00

My nails were in such a bad condition so I decided to opt for the press on nails for a bit of length and because the weather was so cold, I was feeling black nails!


Superdrug

Eye make-up remover pads: £0.99

Miss Sporty Mascara: £1.99

Extreme 24 hour felt tip eyeliner: £2.99

I would not re-purchase this item. The eyeliner was not as bold as I wanted it to be.

Topshop
Black ripped Jaime Jeans: £49.00








£3.00

This double finger ring screams autumn to me. I could not help myself-I just had to buy it!

                                                       
£5.00 (Sale)

I got this bralet crop top from Topshop sale. Stay tuned to see an 'outfit of the day' post of me wearing this bralet.

Square neck bodysuit: £12.00
                       
Choker: £2.00 (sale)

Primark

£5.00

I had to re-buy this because my other float got stolen in Gran Canaria.

£5.00

Primark never fails me. They came out with some really cute floats and I got 2 for £10-what a bargain!


Beauty Bay
Dark cocoa concealer: £5.00

Pure beige concealer: £5.00
Fawn concealer: £5.00

I treated myself to these concealers. Now I can get my contour on!

BodyCare
Nail Strengthener: £2.99

I bought this nail polish mainly to help my peeling, brittle nails. Hopefully it helps them!

B&M

W7 Unicorn polish: £1.99

W7 megga matte nude lip gloss: £1.99

Black Cherry Merlot Candle: £3.99

Dorothy Perkins

£41.25

I was in need of a new coat for evening and night events, such as clubbing. So I treated myself to this padded coat which has a lovely zip at the back of the neck.

Other

Quilted bag: £15.89



I hope you enjoyed my purchases.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...