Sunday 29 January 2017

Fall Lookbook 2016

Hey guys,

I did a really fun lookbook for youtube back in Autumn 2016- which I will include at the end of this post. I also took some pictures as I wanted to share the outfits with you all. View the pictures below:

Look 1:


My parka coat which I brought from H&M a long while back is my favourite staple piece for the Autumn. I paired it with my new pom hat from Primark and my ripped jeans from Topshop.

This is my favourite outfit as I love wearing my cropped jumper with ripped knee jeans.
Parka: H&M
Turtle crop top: Missguided
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Dorothy Perkins



Look 2:







Look 3:


Jumper: Miss Selfridge
Leather trousers: Topshop
Boots: Dorothy Perkins



I hope you all enjoyed this post.   

Which look was your favourite?





View my fall lookbook video below:




Here are a few pictures from my snapchat:





4 comments:

Fashion Pad said...

Cute looks babe!!!

LyddieGal said...

I love your fall/winter looks - the leather leggings and white sweater are a great combo.
Chic on the Cheap

Caro * said...

All these outfits are beautiful. Kisses :)

Couture Carrie said...

So many gorgeous looks! Love the jeans!

xoxox,
CC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...