Tuesday 15 November 2016

My Summer Holiday Haul 2016

Hey guys,

I am sorry this post is late. I have been tremendously busy and I have only just got round to blogging again. I feel as though I am continuously late with blogging and I feel awful when everything is delayed but hey, better late than never!


Primark: Make-up Bag
£5.00

I was in need of a big make-up bag where I could throw all my make-up tools inside and this was essential! Exactly what I needed! Perfect for travelling and very cute for those that love Disney princesses! 

Primark: Clutch Bag

£10.00

I saw this clutch bag whilst shopping in Primark and I fell in love. I have always wanted a bag in holographic print and I thought this would be perfect to wear on my nights out in Greece.


                                       B&M:Travel Purse


I forgot the price of this purse but I thought this would be ideal to keep all my travel documents together such as my passport,flight tickets and money. I also liked the logo and thought it would compliment my summer holiday!



                                       Nike Trainers

£72.00

I brought these amazing trainers to compliment my basket ball outfit in Greece. I was in need of some cute, black trainers to match and these running shoes were ideal!


                                       ASDA: Flip Flops

£1.50 (Sale)

It was a nightmare finding some flip flops in my town during August as most of the summer stock had sold out everywhere! :o I really wanted black flip flops but I chose these as I liked the design and the colour was different. I suppose they are nice to wear around the pool and to the beach! :)

                                       Argos: Puma Sports Bag

£14.99

I couldn't find my hand luggage anywhere, so I had to purchase a new one. I decided to purchase a sports bag as sports brands show that you splashed out on something decent. I really like this bag and it would be nice to take with you to the gym - if you workout also!

                                       Primark: Notebook


£2.50

I saw this notebook and just had to buy it! I love the design. I fall in love with notebooks that have pretty front covers. I think I will use this notebook to write my bucket list or write fun lists of some sort!


                          Boots: Seventeen Colour Carnival Nail Polish

£1.99

Last minute shopping for a white nail polish to paint my acrylic nails. I brought this nail polish as it was the cheapest. I do not believe in splashing a lot on nail polish-just to avoid disappointment of polish that does not coat the nail evenly with one coat.

I hope you all enjoyed my summer haul. Let me know which item you liked the best in the comments section below!


2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love that blue clutch!

xoxox,
CC

Porcelanna said...

Love the Nike trainers! ♥

www.porcelanna.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...