Wednesday 18 May 2016

Fur Vest OOTD

Hey bloggers,

Here is another fun outfit of the day for you all. I am so sorry I have not been blogging as much as I should have but I guess I have been finding it difficult to organise myself and use my time wisely. But, hey I am trying!

Anyway, this was an outfit I wore last winter after coming back from Jamaica, hence why my skin is glowing!! I am missing my tan. I think another holiday is calling me!

Let's get into the details of my outfit. This fur waistcoat was my favourite staple this winter. It is perfect to throw on top of jumpers and it screams winter! Underneath, I wore my favourite turtle neck crop top with my high waisted jeans to cover half of my tummy. 

Scroll down below to view my mini photo-shoot:



Fur vest: Tesco
Crop turtleneck: Missguided (old)
Jeans: Tesco (old)
Boots: H&M (old)




Thank you for reading! :)





4 comments:

Maray said...

Beautiful top! Kisses!

·Alas de Angel·

NewOutfit said...

Totally amazing,chic!
I follow you,follow me back :)
www.newoutfitfashionblog.blogspot.ba

Toya's Tales said...

Loving your vest it is super cute .
LaToya
www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Caro * said...

Gorgeous style ! Your jacket is very cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...