Friday, 7 August 2015

Happy 24th Birthday to me

Hi bloggers,

Today is my birthday and I wanted to share my to-do list with you. I got this idea from this blogger, click here.

Here is a list of 24 things to do on my 24th birthday. Some things I have completed the day before.

  1. Wake up early and work out (pilates).
  2. Have a fruit salad or  a smoothie.
  3. Give thanks to Yahweh for being 24- say a prayer.
  4. Go on a spa.
  5. Paint nails a lovely colour.
  6. Put on a cucumber face mask and take pictures.
  7. Go out in the sun and go clothes shopping.
  8. Take pictures.
  9. Do a birthday blog post (which I am doing right now :D).
  10. Do a toe pedicure at home.
  11. Pluck eyebrows.
  12. Put cucumber on my eyes.
  13. Dress up nicely.
  14. Put on my best make-up.
  15. Go to Da Costa
  16. Tidy up bedroom (I did it last night).
  17. Drink something for my sore throat (I no longer need to, my sore throat has gone since 3 days ago).
  18. Watch soap operas.
  19. Throw a party with my siblings.
  20. Have a lush bath bomb.
  21. Have a few drinks (alcohol of course! :) )
  22. Go clubbing/ skype chat with my friends abroad.
  23. Make my own choices, it's my day today. (my brother gave me this idea)
  24. Have a positive day full of positive thinking! (my sister gave me this idea)


7 comments:

Imke Db said...

Happy birthday darling! Hope you had a lovely day! Love your list of things to do :)
XO IMKE | Pastellics

Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean said...

Congrats, dear. ^^

M said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! have a fun one!
xx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad said...

Happy belated BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your day was fab!

Caro * said...

Happy Birthday beauty ! Kisses :)

akmal niazi khan said...

Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
Love from Royal Lady

Tanya said...

@Imke Db:Thank you, I really did.

@Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean: Thank you! :)

@M: Thank you so much! :)

@Fashion Pad: Thank you, it really was!

@Caro *: Thank you so much! :D

@Akmal niazi khan: Thank you so much, I appreciate this comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...