Friday 7 August 2015

Happy 24th Birthday to me

Hi bloggers,

Today is my birthday and I wanted to share my to-do list with you. I got this idea from this blogger, click here.

Here is a list of 24 things to do on my 24th birthday. Some things I have completed the day before.

  1. Wake up early and work out (pilates).
  2. Have a fruit salad or  a smoothie.
  3. Give thanks to Yahweh for being 24- say a prayer.
  4. Go on a spa.
  5. Paint nails a lovely colour.
  6. Put on a cucumber face mask and take pictures.
  7. Go out in the sun and go clothes shopping.
  8. Take pictures.
  9. Do a birthday blog post (which I am doing right now :D).
  10. Do a toe pedicure at home.
  11. Pluck eyebrows.
  12. Put cucumber on my eyes.
  13. Dress up nicely.
  14. Put on my best make-up.
  15. Go to Da Costa
  16. Tidy up bedroom (I did it last night).
  17. Drink something for my sore throat (I no longer need to, my sore throat has gone since 3 days ago).
  18. Watch soap operas.
  19. Throw a party with my siblings.
  20. Have a lush bath bomb.
  21. Have a few drinks (alcohol of course! :) )
  22. Go clubbing/ skype chat with my friends abroad.
  23. Make my own choices, it's my day today. (my brother gave me this idea)
  24. Have a positive day full of positive thinking! (my sister gave me this idea)


6 comments:

Imke said...

Happy birthday darling! Hope you had a lovely day! Love your list of things to do :)
XO IMKE | Pastellics

Vanessa said...

Congrats, dear. ^^

M said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! have a fun one!
xx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad said...

Happy belated BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your day was fab!

Caro * said...

Happy Birthday beauty ! Kisses :)

Tanya said...

@Imke Db:Thank you, I really did.

@Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean: Thank you! :)

@M: Thank you so much! :)

@Fashion Pad: Thank you, it really was!

@Caro *: Thank you so much! :D

@Akmal niazi khan: Thank you so much, I appreciate this comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...