Thursday 22 August 2013

Another Meeting With A Friend

Hi bloggers,

Today has been another fun, adventurous day and the weather has been perfect. I love hot weather.

I started my day by going to the hairdressers and had my hair curled and trimmed. I absolutely love how it turned out. Then after the hairdressers, I met up with my friend. He treated me to a smoothie. I rarely go to restaurants so it was a treat.

This was so yummy!

Me standing on a platform, wanting to be the centre piece of the shopping centre.


Sending my kisses to everyone.

I am wearing a bag which I mentioned in one of my old posts, click here.

I love the back of my top.

I hope you enjoyed my mini photo shoot and what do you think of my hair?

Thank you all for visiting my blog.




2 comments:

M I C H E L L E A N D R E A || DISCOairglow said...

How fun! :) I like your American Flag shorts, too!

Tanya said...

@M I C H E L L E A N D R E A || DISCOairglow: Thank you, it was fun. I enjoyed the smoothie and the chat the most.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...