Sunday 17 February 2013

My new wedge trainers!

Hi bloggers,
I finally own a pair of wedge trainers. Not one but two!
I could not decide between black and cream so i just brought both and I love them. They are so easy to walk in. I also love the studs on them.

I cannot wait to wear these trainers in spring with my shorts.
(Black)
(Image:Google Images)


I am not a trainers person, I am not up-to-date with trainers but I will certainly wear these so I can feel stylish.

Thank you for reading,

Do you like my new wedge trainers?

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Absolutely love them!
I need a pair!

xoxox,
CC

Pich and Roor said...

OMG I love those!! I have a pair of black wedge sneakers & I get so much use out of them :)

Tanya said...

@Couture Carrie: Thank you, you should get a pair.

@Pich and Roor:Thank you, I'd love to see your pair :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...