Sunday 19 April 2020

My Recommended, Spring, Fashion Trends For Men in 2020

Hey bloggers,

I was requested by one of my readers to give style tips for men who want to 'dress and look better!' I am a little anxious to create this post as it is based upon my tips and not from a professional stylist.

Although, I have developed a strong passion for men's fashion since 2014, I have never created a blog-post geared towards Men's style trends. I thoroughly enjoy styling Men. If anyone would like to be styled by me or would like some fashion tips. Please do not hesitate to contact me on therenaissanceofinnerfashion@hotmail.com

To see my top, fashion trends for Men. Scroll down below:

Beige Blazers

(image source: pinterest)

I really love this colour for spring. It is a nice neutral colour and it is a perfect piece to add to your Spring capsule wardrobe.

Plaid Trousers

(Image source: weheartit)
I have a hate/love relationship with plaid trousers when it comes to Men's fashion. I believe, if it suits the man well, then he should definitely wear it with style! My ideal outfit would be to style this with a basic white/black t-shirt.

Co-ord Sets

(image source: pinterest)

I strongly love this fashion style. There are a wide variety of co-ord sets to choose from depending on the occasion. You can also wear them in so many ways!

Let me know what you think about the styles that I picked out for Spring. Also, if you would like to see more posts like this, then let me know down in the comment section below.


3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love these trends! Great post, darling!
Thanks for stopping by :)

xoxox,
CC

windowtothebeauty said...

The first style is definitely what I love <3 Regards:**

Frederic Michel-Verdier said...

Wow! I would have never thought to pair those two pieces together, but now I'm going to do it all the time. Thank you for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...