Wednesday 23 December 2015

Haul

Hi bloggers,

Here is another haul for you. I do apologise that it is 3 months late. Can I just note that anything I do blog about today, may have been reduced to a lower price due to all the Christmas sales that are happening right now

.
Boots- £4.49

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water. I thought I would try this product to remove my make-up as I have heard that oil is better to use rather than make-up wipes. Can I just say that I am not a fan of this product. I think I will stick to make-up wipes until I find a product that removes my make-up in one go. Can I also say that if you wear eye make-up everyday, this product will probably last you almost a year.


Miss Selfridge jeans- £34.00

I love these high waisted jeans. They can be worn with anything but the only problem I have, I have to keep pulling them up but other than that they are comfy to wear.


Miss Selfridge- £17.60

I love, love, love this dress!!! You will see me wearing this dress in my upcoming posts. Can I just note that this dress has currently been reduced.


Savers- £3.99

I have not tried this product out as of yet but I do believe that I got a bargain here.


Poundland-£1

My mother purchased this book for me. I thought it was so thoughtful of her as she knows I love make-up and fashion so I cannot wait to have a browse through this book!


Topshop- £6

This grey vest top is nice to pair with the blue high waisted jeans in this post. Can I just say that this vest top is rather thin so it will show all your lumps and bumps.






































Home Bargains- 99p

I cannot wait to use this thermal cup in the cold mornings on my way to work. It is so pretty and a decent price too.

I hope you enjoyed my blog haul.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...