Tuesday 28 July 2015

NOTD-Bright coral nails

Hey bloggers :)

Summer is here and I am loving the idea of wearing bright colours on my nails. I borrowed my mother's nail polish and painted my nails with this beautiful coral polish.

Firstly I painted my nails with one coat of white polish and then I painted my nails with 2 coats of W7.
Please excuse the poor condition of my peeling nails. I hope you all like this nail colour. I do not know the name of the polish but if anyone wants to know the name of this polish then leave a comment below and I will get back to you.



5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Perfect shade for summer!

xoxox,
CC

Jewel said...

Love color. xx

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I've been wearing darker shades on my toes, but this color is great for your nails and for summer too!

Amanda said...

I agree with couture carrie! Perfect shade for summer =)

Tanya said...

@Couture Carrie: I agree, it is!

@Jewel: Thank you, and me too!

@Oh to Be a Muse: I love wearing dark colours too and I agree!

@Amanda: aww thank you :) I love summer colours!

@Kstylick: ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...