Monday 24 October 2016

Party Look FOTD + OOTD

Hey Guys,

This is another late post. Over a few months back, I went out on a night out with my friends. It felt good to get dolled up again!

I wore red lips paired with black and white eye shadow and I tried to go for flawless skin by applying my MAC foundation. For my outfit, I wore my dark red, bodycon dress from Miss Selfridge and jazzed it up with my coin necklace.

Enjoy the pictures below:









































Let me know in the comments section below, what you think of my look.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that red is def. your colour! :)
xx
http://putitallonme.com/

Gabrielle said...

I like how you've matched your red lips to the red top :)

aglassofice.com
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...