Wednesday 22 August 2012

New Look Haul

Hello everyone,

Today I went shopping at New Look to purchase a satchel bag and ended up buying a brand new purse and ear cuff also. The turquoise purse caught my attention -as I love the colour turquoise and I was in need of a new purse. It keeps my cash and cards organised.

In the picture it looks turquoise and silver but in reality it is turquoise and gold. I wish it was a handbag instead because it deserves to be shown to the world.

Neon green bag: £12.99
Turquoise purse: £9.99
Ear Cuff: £3.99

The satchel bag I had to get as I found a cheaper version of a neon satchel bag which was affordable. It was worth the money as it was exactly what I was looking for. I do not believe in spending over a £100 on a bag that I would probably never use next year. I would not want to be left broke with just a handbag.

I finally got my hands on a beautiful chained ear cuff. It came with a stud for the other ear. I love it. I got a lot of compliments on it. The only negative thing is that it does not stay on my ear, I had to keep adjusting the cuff whenever I did a lot of activity. Enjoy the rest of the pictures.





What do you think of my goodies that I brought today?
Do you own a ear cuff?

Thank you for reading.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...