Sunday 7 June 2020

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit Two

Hey Bloggers,

I am excited to share with you my second item. This piece is very relevant to the current situation in the world right now. I know it is a very sensitive topic right now but I picked this item because it is something I stand strongly by.

I just hope that everyone is staying safe during these difficult times.

Scroll down below to view the item: 

Size: S (8/10)

This graphic t-shirt has a strong message but I love it! I also love how it fits loosely and has the length of a basic t-shirt dress. I felt comfortable wearing this, has it does not show all the weight I have gained on my stomach. I cannot wait to wear this t-shirt all summer long!

The quality of the graphic t-shirts on Femme Luxe Finery are amazing and definitely worth the money!




I hope you enjoyed reading this post.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...