Wednesday 24 June 2020

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxery Finery

Hey Bloggers,

I am so excited to share with you this collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery. I picked 4 pieces of items. Scroll down below to view them all.

Outfit 1

Size: 8/10


I love this t-shirt. It can be worn with almost anything as it is a nice statement piece. I also love how it is lose  fitting and it hides all the weight I have gained over quarantine. The material is also good quality.






Outfit 2

Size: 10


This dress is so glamorous. I would love to wear it on a night out. I love how the dress is satin and the diamante straps add glam to the dress!








Outfit 3


Size: 10

This is such a gorgeous dress but I am so gutted that I had to squeeze into this dress. I wish I ordered a size 12 as I literally struggled to get this dress on. However I still took pictures so that I could showcase the dress! I love the fact that it is bodycon, off the shoulder and has a ruched tie string. It would be amazing for someone that wants to go out to a special occasion but does not want to dress over the top as this dress is really simple but would make anyone look dressed up but with minimal effort.


Outfit 4

Size: 10

This is my FAVOURITE dress! If I could be a dress, this would definitely be me. It is flattering and it makes me feel glam and sexy at the same time. I would definitely wear this for a special occasion as I believe this would be a dress that everyone would stop me just to ask where I got the dress from. I also love how the bra is separate from the dress, so if you are daring- you could wear the bra with summer shorts for the beach style look!













I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post. Let me know in the comments section below which item was your favourite.





2 comments:

Gemma Etc. said...

You look stunning in all of the outfits, especially that grey dress. It's so beautiful xx

www.GemmaEtc.com

Tanya said...

@Gemma Etc.: Thank you so much! :) I love the grey dress too. It is my favourite :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...