Wednesday 29 January 2020

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit Four

Hey bloggers,

I have saved the best till last! Get ready for this bride inspired dress. I had the most fun re-creating this look.


£18.99 (50% off)
Size: 10

This is a white strapless ruched midi dress that I believe could be transformed into a wedding dress if you know of a dress maker. I also believe that this dress is perfect as an evening dress for a summer holiday or for drinks at the bar.

I really liked this dress and I love that it has an underlay underneath which makes the dress thicker material and hides my lumps and bumps. I will definitely save this dress for a special occasion or wear it to an all white party to stand out in this stylish dress.








I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making it! I hope this post also gives you wedding inspiration. Let me know what you think of this outfit in the comment section below.





8 comments:

Justgraduatedat35 said...

So glam!!! Loving the lippy and rhinestone headpiece, too!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous! I could imagine it'd be good to wear to a bar whilst on holiday :) xo

Sanjay Yadav said...

Hey Tanya!!!!
How Are you.
your blog is awesome.
Connect with me. I will give you some suggetions for your blog website.
Sanju-The-Free-Guy!!��

Mike Garlick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sara bronfman said...

Shared on twitter! Love this so much!

Tanya said...

@ Justgraduatedat35: Thank you so much! This is my summer lippy and the rhinestone headpiece appears to be my choker.I just tried to be a little bit creative!

@Sarah: Thank you so much. Yes I agree, it gives a nice summer holiday vibe for evening wear!

Vix said...

That dress shows off your incredible figure a treat! x

Sara Bronfman said...

you look beautiful! that dress is divine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...