Friday 13 November 2020

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit Four

Hey Guys,

I am finishing my last, outfit post with the 'White Cuffed Joggers'. These are absolutely gorgeous and amazing quality. They have side pockets and the jogging bottoms fit amazingly loose on my legs and perfect around the waist. They also have a drawstring which I tied purely just for fashion. I personally believe that these joggers are too stylish to lounge around in the house with and would look perfect to wear when going shopping/running errands. But because I am in lock-down, I will wear them around the house. They have different colour joggers on their website and I cannot wait to get them in more colours.

I got these joggers in a size 12 but I think that I could have also fitted into a size 10, because of how baggy they are on me. These joggers are currently priced at £11.99, so if you are interested in buying them at this reduced price-  you should get them whilst you still can!

Scroll down below to view the joggers:





I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Let me know in the comments section, which item was your favourite, out of all the 4 pieces.






 

2 comments:

Lalabetterdayz said...

Just discovered your blog and i love it!
This joggers are very nice but i think my favourite outfit is number 3!
its such a beautiful dress and the colour is super pretty :)
Hope you have a nice day, kisses!

My blog - Lalabetterdayz

Tanya said...

@Lalabetterdayz: Hey, thank you so much! This compliment means a lot! I agree, the dress is very beautiful and the wine colour is so beautiful in real life. Thank you so much. I hope you have a good day too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...