Tuesday 10 December 2019

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit One

Hey bloggers,

I am super excited, to present to you, another collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery featuring four going out dresses that I have selected that give off such a party vibe. Click here to view more  dresses from their party range.

The first dress that I selected was their bright, neon orange ruched dress. This dress is certainly a showstopper! I fell in love with this dress the minute I started taking pictures in it! The colour is amazing. The ruched detail is very flattering on my body. This is a dress that you will want to pick out of your wardrobe and show off to all your friends and family!

My favourite detail of this dress is the frills at the bottom. It gives a cute feel to the dress. Also, for anyone who will want to buy this dress. Do not forget to wear fashion tape to ensure that the dress stays in place.

Scroll down below to view pictures of me modelling the dress:

 
£4.99 (86% off)
Size: 10
 

 
 
 
 
 
 What do you think of this dress? Is it something that you would wear?
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...