Tuesday 12 November 2019

Blog Collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery: Outfit Three

Hey Bloggers,

It is time to get glitzy glam!

 I was absolutely speechless when I pulled this dress out of the packaging. It is breathtakingly beautiful!

This dress has a side zip which is not visible and it easily slips on. I got this dress in a size 12 as I was worried about the cups not fitting but I would recommend getting this dress in your actual dress size for more of a fitted look!

Currently priced at £19.99 with 50% off
Size: 12

This dress is impressive. Words cannot describe it enough. Just take another look at it! If you are looking for the dress for New Years or for Christmas. Then this is the one!

It shimmers so beautifully under the lights. If I could find a dress to describe me in words then I would pick this one!

Scroll down to see the beautiful photos of the dress:











I absolutely love this dress! Let me know if this is something you would wear in the comments section below!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...